- Which invoices will NOWaccount automatically pickup from QuickBooks?
- How do I update customer information if my customer is Matched to a QuickBooks customer?
- How can I change an invoice that has already been submitted to NOW?
- How can I remove/cancel and invoice that was accidentally submitted to NOWaccount from QuickBooks?
The new application runs at https://app.nowaccount.com. You must be added to the system in order to use the App; there is no self registration capability. Once a system administrators creates your user account, you will receive an email from NOWaccount Support with a link to set your password. If you are having issues with your account or access, please contact email@example.com.
NOTE: Your system credentials from the old portal (http://now.nowaccount.com/) will NOT be valid on the new NOWaccount App. Your Client Name and Number have not changed.
The app will pickup invoices if:
1) They are for Matched Customers (see Customer Matching inside the QuickBooks tab inside the NOWaccount App)
2) They are created after connection and after matching the customers
3) They meet our Terms for valid invoices (greater than 10 day and less than 90 day terms)
If you created an invoice yesterday, then reconnected today, that invoice will not be automatically submitted and you would need to manually submit it.
If you created an invoice today after reconnecting yesterday, then that invoice will be submitted automatically with no further action needed on your part.